Wednesday 29 September 2004

Died and Gone to Heaven

I thought I'd write a quick entry about the gorgeous bloke at our office today........mmmmmmmm...........He's been there for the past two days having some kind of training, (they let out the rooms upstairs for meetings etc).  I saw him yesterday as he cycled past our window and even then I thought mmmm...he ain't bad!!  When my colleague answered the door to him, she came back in mouthing 'phwoar'............

Today yet again I saw him cycle past the window and still thought....mmmmm......A different colleague answered the door to him.  A lady whose older than myself, happily married with two kids and she came back into the room mouthing 'phwoar'.  All day both of us have tried to catch more glimpse's of him.  Has any of you ever watched Ally McBeal?  Whenever she thought of something they would play those little scenario things, (I hope your following me here!), well everytime I saw him I imagined you could the little wings attached to him and a halo on top and heavenly music playing in the background.  (I have an active imagination ha ha.......)  When he left I had to laugh as there where 4 of us watching him unlock his bike and ride off into the distance, possibly never to be oggled by us ever again.  :-(  Such a shame now that I'm single!!  Couldn't help thinking a) he wouldn't look at me anyway and b) he's probably married or gay!!  ha ha ha...........

In my defence to any blokes reading this I've been listening and watching to the way the blokes in our office act everytime they see a pretty girl, they act just as bad if not worse, so don't play the innocent with me ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

<koff>
passes quickly over this entry...............

Work off your steaming hormones by entering the BASH the  HAGGIS competition :

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with letting your imagination running amok Jen.  All but a bit of light hearted fun after all and you never now he might come back for retraining one day.