Friday 16 November 2007

Nothingness..........

I can't really be bothered to do an entry...............

I'm sitting here though updating my mp3 player for the train trip tomorrow and awaiting the Radio 1 v's Radio 2 Never Mind The Buzzcocks on Children in Need so figured I would stop by and just say a quick hello. 

Nothing exciting or even worth mentioning has happened since Wednesday!!  You may be glad to know that my arm feels 100% better :-)  It's ready for more punishment tomorrow...........lol  Yep we are off to London to see the Foo Fighters at the O2 arena (aka the old dome place)!!  Never been there before and we have seating tickets (boooo) but of course seating means no queueing so perfect stalking opportunities!!  Please, please please cross your fingers for me............what I wouldn't give for a picture!!  Trina and I have been discussing this over the emails today and we have a plan, which I am not going to reveal here lol........you never know who might be reading!! 

It was funny at work yesterday E said that I should hopefully be able to catch up on sleep this weekend, so I said no I am off to London and she said oh yeah.  I said that I would actually get a chance to catch up on sleep on Saturday 1st December 2007 LOL.....Seems like such a long time away!!  I may fall asleep at the computer......if I do wake me up would ya?  Thanks peeps xx

Ha ha ha.....look at that I didn't have anything to say yet I'm waffling...........

Thanks for the comments to my previous entry, glad you enjoyed reading it and I appreciate the comments about the writing  ---- Just for you!!

I shall leave you here and go and wait patiently for my mp3 player to finish downloading ....... Have a good weekend peeps xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you make it to December 1st Jenny! I'm glad your arm is feeling better, have a good time in London tomoorow, oops, it's gone midnight ~ make that have a good time in London today! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

We are watching children in need too ,have fun in London ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your arm has recovered for a new "treatment" at the Foo`s ;))  Wish you a fab weekend in London, Jen! Coops

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the Foos. The dome is a great place, should be a good venue.

B. x

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the concert!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time at the concert. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend and take care ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,  I hope you have a wonderful time at the concert.:o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Yay Jen - rock on, have a fab weekend :o)
Luv Jaynee x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny! Thanks for visiting my journal...it's great to meet new people! And yes, I do LOVE Queen... my love affair with them began in 1980 I believe when I bought "Another One Bites the Dust."  I was wondering if you know the song "One Year of Love" by them? I don't think it is very popular, but I always thought it was a beautiful song and even wanted to use it for my wedding at one time!! Instead, we ended up using "Your Song" by Elton John.

I like the Foo Fighters too, haven't been listening to them recently but I like their older stuff. I am a huge fan of lots of bands from the British Invasion... Herman's Hermits, Paul Revere & the Raiders, the Searchers, Gerry and the Pacemakers, and of course, the BEATLES!

Ok, I've babbled on enough!! Hope to get to talk to you again soon! Melissa