Thursday 31 August 2006

Questionaire Thingy

 

Hey peeps - 2 entries in one night aren't you being spoiled ;-)  Was sent this questionnaire thingy on email by Sandra and Jeannette so thought I'd answer it via the journal instead :-)

1. What time is it?  It is 11.02pm Thursday 31st August

2. Do you wear clip-on or post earrings? No          
3. What are you most afraid of?  I am most afraid of being completely alone - not being able to see my friends etc.....
 4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a cinema? Cars the Disney Pixar one - it was very good :-)
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? No
6. Where were you born? .Exeter, Devon
7. Favourite food?  Either chocolate or crisps - usually anything that's bad for me :(

8. Ever been to
Alaska
? No
9. Ever been toilet papered?  I don't even know what that is!!
10. Have you loved someone so much it made you cry? Yeh who hasn't.....
11. Been in a car accident?  Not an accident but was bumped into when I was on a driving lesson - that shook me up a bit
12. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits 
13. Favourite day of the week? Either Saturday or Sunday so I can have a lie-in
14. Favourite Restaurant? Ummm....don't know
15. Favourite Flower?  Don't have a favourite
16. Favorite sport to watch? Football - but only England games
17. Favourite Drink? Vodka or tea but not mixed together lol
19.
Disney or Warner Brothers
Either I'm not fussy although I do love Mickey :-)
20. Favourite fast food restaurant?  Any fish and chip shop will do me!!
  21. What colour is your bedroom carpet?  Blue
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? AOL journal alerts I expect
24. What do you most often do when you are bored? Browse the internet for something
25. What time is Bedtime? Whenever I feel like it
26. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest. Nobody this is an entry on my journal lol 
27. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?. See answer above
28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses? Don't know
29. What is your favourite TV show? All my fave programme's have finished :(
30. Ford or Chevy? I'll say ford but I don't really care
31. What are you listening to right now?  David Bowie I think it must be his greatest hits
32 What are your favourite colours?  Purple and blue
33. How many tattoos do you have? None
 34. How many pets do you have? None
35. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Disneyland
36. What would you like to accomplish before you die?  To be happy
37. How many people are you sending this e-mail to?   None
38. Whatcharacteristics do your friends have to have?  A sense of humour helps
39. Month and date of your birth? 14th June

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers.
I got one of these too, but I never thught of posting it on my journal.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Ains xxx

Anonymous said...

I did this one last week. Found out being toilet papered was having your house, car etc wrapped uyp in toilet paper. Seems it's a popular past time in the US!! Jeannette xx