Monday 26 June 2006

Quick Update

Hi everyone - this is just a quick update to let you all know that I'm ok (apart from being utterly stressed out), and that I shall be offline until the forseeable future - something is not right with my computer and I need someone who knows about these things to take a look!!  Apart from that the flat situation isn't lookin' so good and I just give up with everything at the moment!!  Hopefully I'll get someone to look at the comp soon, I'm going spare without the internet!!  Plus I have so much to tell you all about!!

I am missing you all a lot and hope I'll be back to commenting as soon as possible :-)

Best wishes

Jen xx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya!!
Was wondering what was wrong.....missing you!
Hope your computer gets well soon.  Don't get too stressed!
Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Actually been missing you too ,do hope you can get your PC sorted and back to regular postings ,hope things work out flat wise ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Missing you too, be back soon.  Hope all's well, other than the pc probs. B. x

Anonymous said...

Missing you too Jen........a bandaid won't help if the pc is so sick so I won't send one, just wishes that it gets better and the flat situation improves too.  Am thinking of you. Rache

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Jen, hope everything gets sorted out very soon!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

Missing all your news and hope you get everything sorted soon. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

See you when you get back xx

Anonymous said...

aww computers can be such a pain sometimes i will continue missing u!

Anonymous said...

Will be looking out for you when you come back Jen,  take care and I hope you get your PC fixed very soon. :o)

Hugs

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

take care and hope things are sorted soon for you.........Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get the computer sorted soon. Also hope you get your flat sorted, aren't you moving in to the one along the road now? Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen - glad the 'flat' thing is working out and 'poo' to your computer probs...... Hurry back we want to hear all your news.
Luv Jayne x

Anonymous said...

I hope your computer will be fixed and working again.     Also, I wish you the best on getting your living arrangement together.       mark