Thursday 6 July 2006

2 days to go!!

Hi Everyone..................

Well I am back online at home WOOHOO, you may have seen me logged in!!  I'm sorry I'm not back to reading journals at the mo, but I've been very busy packing!!  On Saturday I'm moving into the flat which is five doors away :-)  I'm not excited, nervous is more what I'm feelin'!!  Mainly coz I'm worried about my sofa not fitting through the doors lol...............

Once I have moved in and settled I shall just be waiting for BT to activate the phone line and when they have I shall be back for good :-)

So what has been happening??  A lot of ups and downs regarding the move, we didn't go to Cornwall as planned which is a good thing coz I have enough to update you with already aka:  London at the beginning of June and the Foo's (BEST GIG EVER!!) I must warn you guys that not only am I a Queen fan, I have been turned into a Foo Freak too!!  LOL................................I shall explain all upon my return!!

Still missing you guys like crazy...........Take care xx

Jen

p.s pray for nice weather on Saturday lol

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad your back!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tinkerbell876838/Lifewithme

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move. Weather is 'supposed' to be good. B. x

Anonymous said...

Really missing you. Hope the move goes well and you are back with us soon. Love Joan

Anonymous said...

Well, hello there....how nice to see you at last.  I've missed you!  Can't wait to hear all the gossip since you've been away.  Good luck for the big move.
Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,missed you ,good luck for your move on Saturday ,and get back and tell us all about it .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, Nice to have you back!  Good luck with the move, at least you`re not moving out of the area.  I`m looking forward to hearing all your news, it sounds interesting! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! Good luck with your move, I hope the sofa fits through the door. See you when BT connect you up! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move :o) At least you don't have to hire a van to transport your stuff LOL   Caff xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Jen, hope all goes well and look forward to 'seeing' you again! My son is still waiting to hear about his move and I am poised for an Ikea-run!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

You should be fairly settled by now Jen so 'Happy New Home'. Rache

Anonymous said...

Jen Jen Jen!!
Hope all went well with the move, I'm sure you're all settled in by now, happy new home to you ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Hope your move goes well, I enjoyed reading your blog! Joanie x http://journals.aol.co.uk/symphonyuk/Alifemoreordinary/