Friday 28 July 2006

Middle of August

Hello everyone xx

I'm typing this on my lunchbreak coz I thought you'd all like to know (or maybe you don't who knows) I shall be back sometime in the middle of August.  AOL are currently turning my phone line into broadband (why it takes 20 working days is beyond me!!)

I can't believe I forgot to get that sorted when I was panicking about moving - oh well no-one but myself to blame.  I've been keeping of note of anything worthy to tell you - there's gonna be a lot to read when I get back lol!!

Well take care everyone I hope life is treating you well!!

Miss you xx

Jen xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes and we miss you ,cant wait for you to come back and tell all ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Can't wait till you get back so I can read all your news etc.  Hope the move went well. Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Awww Jen I was thinking of u yesterday, it's good to see you pop up in your lunchbreak.  Hope the move went ok and you're enjoying your new abode.  See you when you're broadband :) Rache

Anonymous said...

Hiya, was wondering where you'd got to. Hope the move went okay, looking forward to hearing all about it. B. x

Anonymous said...

it doesnt take so long lol AOL is full of it.

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you Jen - glad you're doing well.

Looking forward to having you back and hearing your news.

Take care
Hugs,
xxxx

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you'd got to! Three weeks to connect you on to broadband is a bit excessive! Hope your move went OK and look forward to catching up on your news. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen - we miss you, you sound happy enough so am hoping all is ok with you.  Come on BT get our Jen broadbanded we wanna hear from her !!!!
Speaky soon - Luv Jayne x

Anonymous said...

Well, it will be nice to 'see' you. Have been erratic with entries myself and I haven't been moving!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

enjoyed reading your blog, keep on having fun xxx cathy